Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Picture Time

Alright, so I finally dug the camera out of the piles of junk in my hobby room this morning to take a couple pictures. I'm so insanely proud of my $35 Brother sewing machine! And my hubby is proud of the job I did on the white filing cabinet - every time he's come into the craft room this week, he tells me how great it looks! Aww, thanks babe!





I now have a pile of 5 or 6 ABU air force uniform pants from my husband and his friends. Each pair seems to have the "reinforced backside" flapping freely in the wind, as well as broken belt loops, pockets that are falling out, missing buttons etc. Guess that'll keep me busy for a while!

I had to take my 6' white craft table (which was my scrapping space) out Saturday afternoon to use as a buffet for our friend's birthday barbecue - which was held in our garage and driveway, since we don't have a back patio! It was a lot of fun, but I just finished cleaning all the mustard and bbq sauce off it, and now comes the task of returning it to the place it was originally. In order to get the table out, I had to remove everything that was on top of it. Well, now all those tools and supplies are in little piles all over the crafty room floor! It's going to take HOURS to reorganize everything just so, since I don't even have any pictures of the new table set-up!

Ah, it's so great to be a full-time "homemaker"!! Before, I probably would have locked the hobby room door from the inside and just never stepped back into it because with work and everything, I would never have found time to accomplish all the stuff I'm getting into now, and keep it all clean at the same time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment